cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swagger2Feature jar and version
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 20:14:59 GMT
Hi

All it does it ensures that Swagger JSON or YAML doc is available to the
clients (browsers, etc).
Swagger UI is one such client - it can show Swagger JSON (which is what
SwaggerFeature -> Swagger Core/JAX-RS produces) nicely formatted. As I
said please do check the demo poms on how to get Swagger UI installed.

It does take few tries indeed with setting UI but it is not what
SwaggerFeature can help with, I recall spending a bit of time while
trying the demos too. Try the demo first...

Aki, Andriy, can Swagger2Feature do something to make it simpler to plug
in UI ? I guess it is unlikely it can download it itself, etc.

Cheers, Sergey