cxf-users mailing list archives

From Chris Riley <cri...@hkmconsultingllc.com>
Subject Re: Swagger2Feature jar and version
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 21:09:02 GMT
You may want to consider using the Swagger Editor at swagger.io to generate a server and then
look at the pom.xml. If you are using the wordnik plugin and annotations in code, it generates
the doc under the target folder I believe. Not sure how this ties into CXF feature.

Chris Riley, Manager
HKM Consulting LLC
criley@hkmconsultingllc.com
(o)  774-357-5900
(m) 508-273-3102
(f)   774-357-5905

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 4:14 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> All it does it ensures that Swagger JSON or YAML doc is available to the clients (browsers,
etc).
> Swagger UI is one such client - it can show Swagger JSON (which is what SwaggerFeature
-> Swagger Core/JAX-RS produces) nicely formatted. As I said please do check the demo poms
on how to get Swagger UI installed.

> It does take few tries indeed with setting UI but it is not what SwaggerFeature can help
with, I recall spending a bit of time while trying the demos too. Try the demo first...

> Aki, Andriy, can Swagger2Feature do something to make it simpler to plug in UI ? I guess
it is unlikely it can download it itself, etc.