cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Wynter <David.Wyn...@CreditSwift.co.uk>
Subject CXF 3.1 with log4j2 and slf4j bridge, cannot log req/resp XML
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 09:53:18 GMT
Hi,

I posted a question on stackoverflow with the details.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37328052/cxf-3-1-wsdl2java-logging-with-log4j2

I note that you cannot use log4j2 directly with CXF 3.1 as identified by
the linked question in my stackoverflow post, so use the slf4j bridge.

Any ideas?

Cheers

*David*

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.

Please think of the environment – do you need to print this email?