cxf-users mailing list archives

From nicolasduminil <nicolas.dumi...@simplex-software.fr>
Subject Re: com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent the status code HTTP 406 : Not Acceptable
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 14:26:47 GMT
Hello,

I confirm the exception is raised by
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ClientTransportException. When you're saying
that I'm not using CXF, do you mean on the client side or the service is not
CXF ? For the service, as I said, it was developed using Spring WS. As per
the client, it is a JAX-WS proxy generated by the maven plugin for CXF, like
this:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
        <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.7.8</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>generate-sources</id>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <configuration>
              <sourceRoot>src/main/java/</sourceRoot>
              <wsdlOptions>
                <wsdlOption>
                  <wsdl>http://localhost:9001/ws/archiver?WSDL</wsdl>
                  <extraargs>
                    <extraarg>-client</extraarg>
                    <extraarg>-validate</extraarg>
                  </extraargs>
                </wsdlOption>
              </wsdlOptions>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

Then, the unit test does the following:

  private static ArchiverService archiverService;
  private static BindingProvider bindingProvider;

  @BeforeClass
  public static void setUpBeforeClass() throws Exception
  {
    Authenticator.setDefault(new ClientAuthenticator());
    archiverService = new ArchivageService();
    bindingProvider = (BindingProvider) archiverService.getArchiverSoap12();

bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY,
"secured");

bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY,
"foo");
  }

There is no any CXF jar.

As per turning on the logging on the service, how should I dod it in an
embedded Tomcat running in Spring Boot ? I tried to use TCP/IP Monitor. I'm
getting the traffiv when using the SoapUI proxy but when I use the one
generated by wsdl2java nothing appears in the TCP/IP Monotor console and the
HTTP 401 is returned.

Could you please help further ?

Many thanks in advance.

Nicolas