cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to respond synchronously to SOAP request with ReplyTo
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 12:51:33 GMT
not sure what you meant by your question.

do you want your server-side endpoint to ignore the ReplyTo and simply
return the response over HTTP response?
but that would contradict what the client is requesting. So, I suppose this
is not what you were asking.

And I don't know why the client is getting an exception and where, whether
at the http response 202 handling or at the async response handling.