cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How CXF helps to redirect to non-matching http request to a static HTML page
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 21:12:17 GMT
Hi

If CXFServlet has a wildcard pattern then another idea might be to catch
404 with ExceptionMapper and then redirect with the help of
RequestDispatcherProvider (ex, the mapper returns Error bean in Response
and the provider is configured to map Error to error.html) - in this
case CXFServlet will need to be additionally configured to redirect
requests to say error.html to a 'default' servlet.

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders