cxf-users mailing list archives

From josephkampf <joseph.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject URL that contains "service" returns CXF Service List in Karaf
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:13:35 GMT
I have a service that has some extended path information that include the
work service

Example:

http://localhost:8181/cxf/abcd/services

The Rest service is abcd and extended path info is /services.

I see that this is being done in the web.xml that CXF is using for the
CXFServlet.  How can I override this in Karaf?  Can I configure CXF to point
to a different web.xml file?

My current version of CXF is 2.7.11, however I will be moving to 3.1.4 soon.
So a solution that works for both or a solution for each would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Kampf