cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing init-param in spring with servlet transport
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:58:38 GMT
Hi Paul

Sorry for a delay.

I'm not sure I understand, so you'd like to have some context-params and
CXFServlet specific init-params set in a given web.xml and make them
available to the application context ?

Can you please show some configuration fragments which will help to
understand what exactly are you trying to achieve ?

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders