cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attaching context to an AsyncResponse
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:06:34 GMT
Hi Benson

The idea of having a utility 'put' method was not accepted awhile back,
I agree it would be useful, but you can have a map of AsyncResponse to
some context bean values, you might need to keep a reference to a given
AsyncResponse so that you can accumulate the response context from
various code parts

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin