cxf-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RS service method accepting 2 parameters
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 05:09:54 GMT
Hello Sergey,

thanks for the quick response,
maybe you have some example/test I can take a look at? cause currently I
need to create methods like:

Response resp = getClient(USER_SERVICE_URL)
.path("/hash")
.query("sid", r.getMessage())
.form(new Form().param("user", new
JSONObject(user).toString()).param("options", new
JSONObject(options).toString()));

public static BeanA fromString(String s) {
JSONObject o = new JSONObject(s);
BeanA b = new BeanA();
b.prop1 = o.getString("prop1");
b.prop2 = o.getString("prop2");
b.prop3 = o.getString("prop3");
b.prop4 = o.getString("prop4");
return b;
}

in my beans, which I believe should be done somehow automatically

without this code I'm getting
Parameter Class org.apache.openmeetings.package.BeanA has no constructor
with single String parameter, static valueOf(String) or fromString(String)
methods

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax