cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.0.7 JAXRS POST application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:46:57 GMT
FYI:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6679

Sergey
On 04/12/15 11:59, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for experimenting with CXF,
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6679
>
> is open and I'm honestly not sure why it is not working because CXF
> itself does not consume that data, so if it works directly with the
> servlet then it should work inside the JAX-RS code.
> Unless CXF does some internal caching before the stream even consumed by
> the application, hmm, need to check that...
>
> That said, I;d recommend avoiding using HttpServletRequest and simply
> have MultivaluedMap in the method signature or @FormParams if a number
> of parameters is not open ended.
>
> I'll look at CXF-6679 asap
>
> Sergey
>
>
> On 04/12/15 08:35, Julien Charon wrote:
>>    Hi everybody,
>>
>>
>> A couple of days ago I started refactoring one of our applications to
>> use CXF / JAX-RS. Until then the entry point of the application was an
>> implementation of javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet that was deployed to
>> tomcat extracting all information needed using the doPost and doGet
>> methods and the HttpServletRequest / HttpServletResponse parameters
>> directly.
>> Now I refactored that usind a CXFNonSpringServlet and moving the
>> implementation to a service class with 2 methods annotated with @POST
>> / @GET and, again, 2 parameters HttpServletRequest /
>> HttpServletResponse with the help of the @Context annotation.
>> Everything went smooth, so I started doing some regression tests and
>> noticed a different behaviour of the new implementation compared to
>> the new one: I send a POST request with Content-Type
>> application/x-www-form-urlencoded and defining some parameters in the
>> body of the request instead of passing them directly as parameters in
>> the URL. The "old" implementation will get all parameters defined in
>> the body by calling (Http)ServletRequest.getParameter(String) but the
>> new one will not. Actually, it looks like no parameters were defined
>> at all.
>> I really would like to void to read the body and parse it to extract
>> the parameters defined in there. Is there a logic explanation for that
>> behaviour? Do I need to define an Interceptor or something similar?
>> Any help/clarification would be appreciated.
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Julien
>>
>> Avitech GmbH
>> Engineering AxL
>> Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
>> Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
>> e-mail: julien.charon@avitech.aero<mailto:julien.charon@avitech.aero>
>> ________________________________________________
>> Avitech GmbH
>> Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
>> Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
>> Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
>> http://avitech.aero<http://avitech.aero/>
>>
>> This message may contain confidential information and is intended only
>> for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
>> should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
>> the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
>> mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
>>
>>
>
>


-- 
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Mime
View raw message