cxf-users mailing list archives

From Julien Charon <Julien.Cha...@avitech.aero>
Subject CXF JAX-RS response chunk/buffer size
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 06:41:39 GMT
  Hi,

Does CXF somehow support the configuration of the response chunk/buffer size for Transfer-Encoding:
chunked? Until now, using non-CXF/non-JAX-RS implementation, I'm doing this by calling javax.servlet.ServletResponse.setBufferSize(int).
However, I'd like to use response streaming as described in http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-basics.html#JAX-RSBasics-ResponseStreaming.
One way I can think of is adding the javax.servlet.ServletResponse to my methods using the
@Context annotation and calling javax.servlet.ServletResponse.setBufferSize(int) like before,
but I don't know if that works and I'd prefer to be able to configure that on a per application
basis rather than adding that call to each method.

Best regards,
Julien

Avitech GmbH
Engineering AxL
Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
e-mail: julien.charon@avitech.aero<mailto:julien.charon@avitech.aero>
Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
http://avitech.aero<http://avitech.aero/>

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.