cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Talkov, Roger" <Roger.Tal...@automic.com>
Subject RE: Equivalent of Message.setContextProperty
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:22:04 GMT
Hi Dan,

Thanks, that worked

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 9:39 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Equivalent of Message.setContextProperty

> On Nov 17, 2015, at 4:55 PM, Talkov, Roger <Roger.Talkov@automic.com> wrote:
>
> When I upgraded from 3.0.4 to 3.1.3 not having message.setContextualProperty broke my
Kerberos authentication.
> In case the wsdl is under Kerberos security, I setup a ConduitConfigurer which has a
Kerberos AuthSupplier.
> This AuthSupplier needs to set "auth.spnego.useKerberosOid" to "true"
> As a workaround I'm using reflection as follows:
>
>      Method m = MessageImpl.class.getDeclaredMethod ("setContextualProperty", String.class,
Object.class);
>      m.setAccessible (true);
>      m.invoke (message, new Object [] {"auth.spnego.useKerberosOid",
> "true"});
>
> Is there a better way to do this ?

This should have always been done with a simple:

message.put("auth.spnego.useKerberosOid", “true”);

Dan

> Thanks,
>
> Roger

next time contextual properties were calculated.  It was only supposed to be called by the
routines that collect the various properties and if those routines were called again, the
contextual map is cleared.   It was never meant to be public.

> Dan
>

>> On Nov 15, 2015, at 12:56 PM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
>> I'm upgrading an app to be based on CXF 3.1 (from 3.0.5).  In 3.0.5,
>> I could do
>>
>> message.setContextualProperty(SecurityConstants.USERNAME_TOKEN_VALIDA
>> OR,tokenValidator);
>>
>> from within an AbstractPhaseInterceptor.  This method no longer
>> exists.  Is there an equivalent?
>>
>> John
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog Talend Community Coder -
> http://coders.talend.com
>
> This email (including any attachments) may contain information which is privileged, confidential,
or protected. If you are not the intended recipient, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this message and attached files is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email and any attached files.