cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Do I have a service or don't I?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:26:01 GMT
I have a collection of OSGi DS services. Each one calls the method
below, because I'm too timid to try out DOSGi yet.

The wadl shows all the services, but when I try to talk to one, I
fail. Log says:

karaf@root>2015-11-17 14:18:05,009 | WARN  | tp1908774823-159 |
JAXRSInInterceptor               | 67 -
org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs - 3.1.2 | No root resource
matching request path /cxf/rosette/ping has been found, Relative Path:
/. Please enable FINE/TRACE log level for more details.

Here's the WASL for that one:

<application xmlns="http://wadl.dev.java.net/2009/02"
<grammars/>
<resources base="http://localhost:8180/cxf/rosette/ping">
<resource path="/ping">
<method name="GET">
<doc>Ping the service</doc>
<response>
<doc>Reply to the ping</doc>
<representation mediaType="application/json">
<doc>Reply to the ping</doc>
</representation>
</response>
</method>
</resource>
</resources>
</application>

protected void startService(String resourcePath, ComponentContext context) {
    JAXRSServerFactoryBean sf = new JAXRSServerFactoryBean();
    sf.setProvider(new JacksonJaxbJsonProvider(JsonUtils.getObjectMapper(),
            JacksonJaxbJsonProvider.DEFAULT_ANNOTATIONS));
    sf.setProvider(new JsonExceptionMapper());
    sf.setProvider(new WebApplicationExceptionMapper());
    sf.setProvider(new GenericExceptionMapper());
    sf.setServiceBeans(Collections.singletonList(this));
    sf.setAddress("/rosette" + resourcePath);
    server = sf.create();
}