cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <slav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to generate episode file using wadl2java ?
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 05:59:18 GMT

> Well, knowing that "-episode sun-jaxb.episode" is expected to be provided
> to XJC as 2 params, it also becomes obvious how to do it without even
> changing CXF,
>
> <extraargs>
>  <extraarg>-xjc-episode</extraarg>
>  <extraArg>-xjcsun-jaxb.episode</extraArg>
> </extraargs>
>
> Thanks for the solution!
Working  (with extra plugin to create
${project.build.directory}/classes/META-INF)
                                        <extraarg>-xjc-episode</extraarg>

<extraArg>-xjc${project.build.directory}/classes/META-INF/sun-jaxb.episode</extraArg>

> I've still decided to do a minor update, so that users can use a single
> extraarg:
>
> Still not sure what to do about WADLToJava actually recognizing those
> episodes

I know that maven-jaxb2-plugin works with this generated binding (with many
schemas attached to generation)
How can I help to investigate the problem?