cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Log incoming message with the corresponding response
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2015 19:51:20 GMT
Hi Sergey,

CXF has a new logging feature since 3.1 now.

It provides a message id as well as an exchange id out of the box. It
even sends the message id over the wire so you can also correlate a sent
and received message.
Unfortunately I did not yet  update the CXF documentation. I will do
this asap.

For now you can see:
http://liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2015/06/08/Enterprise+ready+request+logging+with+CXF+3.1.0+and+elastic+search

The new logging feature by default logs using slf4j but it provides a
very simple SPI where you can hook in any logging backend you want.

Christian