cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FIQL query validation
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 11:07:26 GMT
Hi

Thanks for experimenting with it, I've been actually keeping this thread
in the 'priority' line because may be we can have Beanspector producing
some default case-insensitive line that would be optionally used without
the user having to build the map manually (unless aliases are used).
Besides, I'm still planning to introduce an interface for more matches
to be possible in principle, should the application wish to do it,
example, from "supplierCod" (a user forgot to type 'e') or
"supplierCodee" (a user typed an extra 'e'), etc, to "supplierCode"

Cheers, Sergey