cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Using JMS URI as a SAML audience restriction
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:50:01 GMT
I checked the code there.

             if
(msg.getContextualProperty(org.apache.cxf.message.Message.REQUEST_URL)
!= null) {
audiences.add((String)msg.getContextualProperty(org.apache.cxf.message.Message.REQUEST_URL));
             }

So this adds the request URI as audience. Unfortunately there is no such
URI in JMS. I am not sure if the jms endpoint URI can be used here.
Technically I could add:
             if
(msg.getContextualProperty(org.apache.cxf.message.Message.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS)
!= null) {
audiences.add((String)msg.getContextualProperty(org.apache.cxf.message.Message.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS));
             }
I am not sure though if this is the correct solution as ENDPOINT_ADDRESS
and REQUEST_URI are different things.

Christian