cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tobse <tobias.rott...@seetec.de>
Subject New TCP connection for each request
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:41:16 GMT
Hello,

I am communicating with ip-cameras using the apache cxf version 3.0.3 and I
am having a problem with one camera, it only responses to every second
request. I contacted the manufacturer and asked for support and provided a
wireshark trace. They said, that I am using the same tcp connection for
multiple requests, which they can't handle at the moment, what I have to do
is opening a new tcp connection for every request and close it after
receiving the response. How can I configure apache cxf to always open a new
connection for each request? Thanks in advance.

Tobias