cxf-users mailing list archives

From kupkaj <juraj.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSRM changing default sequence id generator
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 05:33:16 GMT
Yes, this part is pretty straightforward, but I don't know how to configure
RM feature to use my RMManager.

So far I came up with this configuration

    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging/>
            <wsa:addressing/>
            <wsrm-mgr:reliableMessaging/>
        </cxf:features>

    </cxf:bus>

	<wsrm-mgr:rmManager xmlns:wsrm-mgr="http://cxf.apache.org/ws/rm/manager">
      <wsrm-policy:RMAssertion>
          <wsrm-policy:BaseRetransmissionInterval Milliseconds="4000"/>
          <wsrm-policy:AcknowledgementInterval Milliseconds="2000"/>
      </wsrm-policy:RMAssertion>
	    <wsrm-mgr:sourcePolicy>
	        <wsrm-mgr:sequenceTerminationPolicy maxLength="5"/>
	    </wsrm-mgr:sourcePolicy>
	    <property name="idGenerator" ref="idGenerator"/>
	</wsrm-mgr:rmManager>

    <bean id="idGenerator" class="demo.wsrm.SequenceIdGenerator"/>

but it's not working. It creates instance of RMManager that uses my
generator and stores in on bus, but initialization of RM feature replaces
this instance with new one, which uses default generator.