cxf-users mailing list archives

From prem <przemek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to generate types->Access is denied
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 16:45:20 GMT
No clean works fine and its related to the system performance.

thats rather a java issue than the CXF itself.

Cxf generates a file and Java writes it to the file system. As windows has
a write buffer the handle to the file is being released and Java thinks the
file is on the HDD but its still being locked.

My HDD is encrypted that's why this is happening for me.

On a ssd its not happening that often and after disabling windows write
buffer on the driver its almost gone.

Cxf should wait and verify the created file before it will try to read it
again.

I've reported a bug at cxf Jira.