cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebClient removes "via" header?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:54:12 GMT
I think Sergey can explain the reason if the difference comes from CXF's 2.7.x.

But to clarify the situation further, could you precisely describe
your situation?

which  2.7.x version are you using?
and in your 2.7.x setup, other headers are going through and only Via
is dropped like in your previous 3.x situation?
As you also saw in that stackoverflow message, there is also a
difference in this property setting's behavior between JDK6 (at
instantiation) and JDK7 (at class-loading).
Here, are you using the same JDK for both 2.7.x and 3.0.x setups?