cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: NPE with message body writer during load
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:32:49 GMT
Hi Veit

That is quite impressive, great analysis.

I see Dan comments that is needed to avoid OSGI-related issues - so I
think we can start from limiting that block of code to OSGI (if
possible) and then see if it can be optimized. We are voting for CXF
3.1.3 but 3.0.7 has not been built yet - so may be we will have time to
do something around it before 3.0.7 gets out...

The good news though it is def not OOM :-). I guess it just represents
an 'extreme' case of using a given proxy, but I agree if it is possible
to avoid pre-loading it all at once then it is better be avoided.
We'll have a look

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin