cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS JS client frontend
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:15:29 GMT
Hi
On 10/09/15 11:59, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Serge, I'm here.
>
> The question is, does the wadl data model have enough in it to
> generate code in the form of a js function that sets up the right
> call.

Definitely (I think so :-)), we have Java client code working with the
proxies generated by Wadl-to-Java. Swagger descriptions may also be
optionally provided.

> I'm a bit swamped at the moment, but I can subscribe to dev and write
> up at least some notes on how to adapt the existing code in the
> direction you're looking for.

Sounds good, I've opened

This is something which is definitely not urgent, so please share some
ideas at the dev or CXF-6589 whenever you have some time.

Cheers, Sergey