cxf-users mailing list archives

From vineetkala11 <vineetkal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.LinkageError: ClassCastException: attempting to castzip:
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 12:39:15 GMT
Hi All,

After spending almost 3 weeks finally I got resolve with this error .Below
are step I followed

1. Downgrade my servlet version from 3.0 to 2.4 in web.xml:

Old :
<web-app version="3.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"

New :
<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
                      http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_4.xsd"
                      version="2.4">

because its making scan to my annotated classes in my webapp to exposed as a
REST webservice. This can be cause for jersey scan also .By downgrading
servlet version jersey scan not happening .

2. Secondly I need to remove "myfaces-shared-impl-4.1.0.jar" jar from my
webapp lib folder ,its getting cast exception from other jars

Below is my weblogic.xml :

<weblogic-web-app>
  <context-root>/emessaging</context-root>
  <container-descriptor>
    <prefer-web-inf-classes>false</prefer-web-inf-classes>
	<prefer-application-packages>
		<package-name>javax.faces.*</package-name>
	</prefer-application-packages>
  </container-descriptor>

</weblogic-web-app>

Hope this will reduce someones time & effort