cxf-users mailing list archives

From Joseph <carneiro.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf-codegen-plugin Question
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:51:23 GMT
Thank you for the suggestion, but as it turns out that is the first plugin
that I tried.  It works for a simple WSDL, but it fails on more complex
ones due to name collisions.  The nice thing about the cxf-code-gen plugin
is it automatically creates a package structure that prevents name
collisions from happening.  I know I can supply my own binding file to the
maven-jaxb2-plugin, but it's extra work that the cxf-codegen-plugin doesn't
require.