cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work queues
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 11:29:14 GMT
Hi Benson,
Dan clarified yesterday it is mostly for SOAP services which may require
the additional executor support, such as one way or RM services.

FYI, CXF JAX-RS can accept oneway requests too, though in the tests I do
not set up a custom work queue manager, I believe a default one is created.
I also see a Jetty websocket destination checking the queue manager.

Cheers, Sergey