cxf-users mailing list archives

From tazouxme <joel.tazz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorry, CXF Fediz IDP cannot satisfy your request.
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:22:11 GMT
Yes the applicationContext is correctly set.
I deeply debugged to understand how the HTTPConduit is built and it seems
that the <http:conduit> config is not considered...

Here calls I found during the debug:

PhaseInterceptorChain::doIntercept
	MessageSenderInterceptor::handleMessage
	HTTPConduit::prepare
		URLConnectionHTTPConduit::setupConnection -->
message.put(KEY_HTTP_CONNECTION, connection);
			URLConnectionHTTPConduit::createConnection
			HttpsURLConnectionFactory::createConnection --> tlsClientParameters ==
null
				HttpsURLConnectionFactory::decorateWithTLS --> socketFactory == null -->
keyManagers == null
		URLConnectionHTTPConduit::createOutputStream
			new URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream
	SAAJOutInterceptor::handleMessage
	UTF8Writer::mOut <- URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream
	URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream::getHttpsURLConnectionInfo --> returns new
HttpsURLConnectionInfo with empty localCertificates

Is it a normal behavior? It there something I don't understand or I
misunderstand?