cxf-users mailing list archives

From jsmith828 <jeffrey_sm...@putnam.com>
Subject Re: CXF Security policy signature method
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:10:56 GMT
It's the "action" approach.  I've written a custom CallbackHandler to create
my SAML assertion and defined it in my security.saml-callback-handler
property of my JAXRSClientFactoryBean.  I've tried setting the following in
my CallbackHandler but it still doesn't work.

callback.setSignatureAlgorithm(SignatureConstants.ALGO_ID_SIGNATURE_RSA_SHA256);
callback.setSignatureDigestAlgorithm(SignatureConstants.ALGO_ID_DIGEST_SHA256);

The SignatureMethod alg is still "rsa-sha1" and the DigestMethod alg is
"sha1".  No errors reported it's just not using the set algorithm.
Unrestricted policies in place.  Not sure what I am still missing -Jeff