cxf-users mailing list archives

From sunesh amarasinghe <sunesh.amarasin...@gmail.com>
Subject Override default behavior
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 03:33:32 GMT
Hi

This is CXF 2.2.6 and Spring 2.5 integrated project. My <jaxws:endpoint in
application context is

look like below.

<jaxws:endpoint id="serviceEndpoint"
    implementor="#beanService" *address*="
http://localhost:8080/RR/ws/service" />

Since I have not given publishedEndpointUrl  , value given in the address
is taken as SOAP

address location. I noted this happens in org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl
class in CXF code

base. I need to give my publishedEndpointUrl which is inside my bean when
starting up the server.

Is there a way I can enforce CXF the generated URL to take as
publishedEndpointUrl  to display in

WSDL , without declaring in application context ?

Thanks