cxf-users mailing list archives

From Matt Parker <parker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS 2.0 Client API and TLS configuration
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 21:50:17 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply, as always, Sergey. A related question: how
would I go about setting other socket options, not necessarily related to
SSL (connection timeout, etc) using the spec API? I see many examples on
the web which show implementation-specific examples (RESTeasy, Jersey) but
not for CXF, or for generic clients. The accepted answer to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22672664/setting-request-timeout-for-jax-rs-2-0-client-api
is for RESTeasy, but is pretty much what I'm looking for in CXF.