cxf-users mailing list archives

From Julien Charon <Julien.Cha...@avitech.aero>
Subject AW: Parametrised webservice
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:33:32 GMT
  Hi Dan,

I'm using CXF 2.7.16 and I can't use 3.1.1 because I'm limited to java 6 at the moment. I'll
try with a JaxWsServerFactoryBean for each service, thanks for the suggestion.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,

Julien Charon

Avitech GmbH
Engineering AxL
Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
e-mail: julien.charon@avitech.aero
Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
http://avitech.aero

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.