cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POST an JSON array by using Jettison1.3.5
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:11:47 GMT
Hi

CXF JettisonProvider is only capable of supporting JAXB-generated
events, it does not deal directly with JSONObjects.
What is the problem you are seeing with JAXB ? Can not have a sequence
starting immediately from "[" ? That should be possible to configure
with JettisonProvider with properties like 'dropRootElement': true,
dropElementsInXmlStream: false, serializeAsArray: true

Cheers, Sergey