cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Favicon errors?
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 11:35:31 GMT
Thanks, perhaps the browser can be configured not to request favicon.ico
? If not then have it in the root directory and if you have CXFServlet
listening on /* then also configure it to redirect favicon.ico requests
to the default servlet or make its URL pattern more restictive, example,
/rest/*, etc for it not to catch /favicon.ico requests

Sergey

On 12/06/15 07:48, Alexandr Telesh wrote:
> hi,
>
> definitely you call you REST service from browser - and it tryed to load the favorite
icon.

> regards,
>      Alex

has been found, Relative Path: /favicon.ico. Please enable FINE/TRACE log level for more details.
> 2015-06-11 14:59:49,129 [] priority=WARN  javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException: HTTP 404 Not
Found
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.SpecExceptions.toNotFoundException(SpecExceptions.java:89)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ExceptionUtils.toNotFoundException(ExceptionUtils.java:122)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:169)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:77)
>
> Pretty sure this is not part of the JAX-RS spec or TCK. How do I get this to go away?
What is actually consuming the resources to even make this check? Running the latest CXF 3.1.0.