cxf-users mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject MessageContext.WSDL_SERVICE and WSDL_OPERATION
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:53:01 GMT
Hi!

I see in JSR 224 that WSDL_SERVICE and WSDL_OPERATION both are optional.
All services uses a document/literal/wrapped SOAP binding.

We are using WebSphere Liberty Profile Next Beta in development which uses
CXF and WebSphere Full Profile in producetion which uses Axis2

In both cases WSDL_SERVICE contains a value. For CXF we always seem to get
a value for WSDL_OPERATION and for Axis2 we not seem to get a value for
WSDL_OPERATION

Can anyone explain how WSDL_SERVICE and WSDL_OPERATION are populated when
using CXF?

Regards
LF

--