cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jaxrs with angularjs file upload question
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:32:28 GMT
Hi

One relevant info is here:

> [2015-04-16 10:30:29,681]  WARN LogUtils 452 doLog - Interceptor for
>>{http://user.jaxrs.webservice.note.sonam.com/}UserImages has thrown exception, unwinding
now java.lang.NullPointerException
>>      at
>>org.apache.cxf.attachment.AttachmentUtil.getHeader(AttachmentUtil.java
>>:306)
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/~tag=cxf-3.0.0/cxf/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/attachment/AttachmentUtil.java?r=c1674905a6deea5f7281f636039b9e5382187828#to306

I've checked the code, this is where some header is retrieved from a map
of headers and this map is apparently null. I've just updated the local
test to have a given multi-part have no headers at all, only some
content and no NPE was reported...

I suspect the multipart request is somehow mis-formatted. You have this
reported:

[2015-04-16 10:30:29,427] DEBUG MultipartFilter 114 doFilterInternal -
Request [/note/soa/linkableImages/images/upload] is not a multipart
request

Perhaps it is not a multipart request after all...

Try to run the request via a tcp trace utility and see what is reported.

Cheers, Sergey