cxf-users mailing list archives

From <Stephen.CTR.Chapp...@faa.gov>
Subject CXF STS SAMLTokenValidator and Advice
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:59:56 GMT
I have some requirements to add some additional profile checks to our STS SAML token validation.
Looking over the 2.7.14 SAMLTokenValidator, it looks like tokens contained in Advice are not
validated. Is that correct, or is Advice validation kicked off somewhere else? I'm required
to ensure that Advice tokens also conform to our profile, and I'm trying to determine if I
need to add some logic in here to ensure that happens or not.

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell