cxf-users mailing list archives

From Masoud Sahebolamri <mas...@10point1.com>
Subject Re: Single Sign Out
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:55:52 GMT
Thanks Colm

I think we will be alright just implementing the signout command ourselves.

I do have one more question, though. Does support RSA-OAEP(
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p) encryption for claim
tokens? If so, are there any special configuration or thrid paty libraries
that need to be included?