cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: serviceClass attribute in cxf-servlet.xml
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:44:33 GMT
the optionality comes from the fact that the service instance can be
specified using its class name in this serviceClass attribute or using
a bean instance either in the serviceBean attribute or in the element.
I don't if there is a defined behavior if the service is redundantly
or inconsistently specified there, though.

for the client side, not specifying the service nor the wsdl at all is
also a valid option when using a generic dispatch client.