cxf-users mailing list archives

From psd <prasad.deshpa...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Properties defined on Bus are not available on Endpoints
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:46:33 GMT
Hi,

I have many endpoints defined in my spring config & I needed to apply some
properties on each one of them, so I put them on bus, but it seems those
defined on bus are not available for some reason to the endpoints.

Here is my Bus configuration:
    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:properties>
            <entry key="ws-security.enable.nonce.cache" value="false"/>
        </cxf:properties>
    </cxf:bus>

& here is one of the endpoint that I was testing:

	<jaxws:endpoint implementor="#ontServiceEntryPoint"
address="local://ontSoap" >
		<jaxws:inInterceptors>
			<ref bean="ApiTokenSoapInterceptor" />
			<ref bean="wss4jInterceptor" />
			<ref bean="ApiContextSoapInterceptor" />
		</jaxws:inInterceptors>
		<jaxws:outFaultInterceptors>
			<ref bean="ApiServiceOutFaultInterceptor" />
		</jaxws:outFaultInterceptors>
	</jaxws:endpoint>

I have to put
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="ws-security.enable.nonce.cache" value="false"/>
        </jaxws:properties>
to make it work in endpoint.

Am I understanding it wrong way that properties defined on bus will by
default be available to all endpoints?

I'm using cxf version 3.0.2 (also tried same on latest 3.0.4) with WSS4j
2.0.2 (2.0.3 for cxf 3.0.4)

Thanks,
psd