cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Response was of unexpected text/html ContentType?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:34:59 GMT
If the server is responding with text/html but putting XML in the body, that’s definitely
a server side problem and you should report it to them.

To work around it, you would likely need to add an interceptor on the CXF client  that would
reset the Message.CONTENT_TYPE property to text/xml or similar so CXF would recognize it as
XML.   If the content type isn’t an XML type, CXF won’t look at the body at all.

Dan