cxf-users mailing list archives

From Al Eridani <al.erid...@gmail.com>
Subject Bizarre 127.0.0.1 in WSDL link and endpoint address instead of FQDN
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 16:48:07 GMT
We have a strange situation regarding CXF (2.6.2) web services
installations in several of our servers.

If I go to http://some.fqdn.server:8081/ws, where some.fqdn.server is the
fully-qualified domain name of one of our servers, I get back a nice HTML
page listing the available SOAP services (5 in our case) and the
available RESTful services (none in our case).

In most of our machines, this works exactly as expected. But in some of
them, the links to one (and only one out of the five) of the services
contain 127.0.0.1 instead of the fully-qualified domain name of the server.
That is, instead of

Endpoint address: http://some.fqdn.server:8081/ws/StatusService

it shows

Endpoint address: http://127.0.0.1:8081/ws/StatusService

And the link for the WSDL points to

http://127.0.0.1:8081/ws/StatusService?wsdl

instead of

http://some.fqdn.server:8081/ws/StatusService?wsdl

As I said earlier, even in the problematic servers, 4 out of the 5 services
are displayed correctly. There is nothing different about the bad one that
we can tell, except that it happens to be the first service listed in the
beans.xml file.

The installation on the different servers is automated, all the servers are
running CentOS and we cannot find any setup differences among them.

Has anybody ever seen this behavior before? Any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide!