cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF library add the unwanted namespace in SOAP outgoing request
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:01:29 GMT
i think there is no out-of-the-box solution if the target server is
using some proprietary validation on the physical form of the XML
message.
One approach would be to write a StAX writer to filter out or
customize the output so that it matches the expected form.
By the way, could you post the message that CXF currently generates
and the message that is expected by your service?

regards, aki