cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: included xsd's are not resolved for wadl generation
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:18:26 GMT
Hi
On 27/01/15 07:21, MayBee wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> you are right. Thanks.
> I do not know what RestClient does in addition, but interestingly, the raw
> output includes attributes in the <application> root node, which also binds
> prefix1 namespace.
> What a nasty interface...

I suppose it may depend on whether it recognizes a given document
format, etc...
> Last question would be the automatic resolution of xsd includes. Is there
> any way to automatically include all the referenced schemas from the root
> schema into the wadl?
Not really, it can be very difficult to do right without side-effects,
there must a reason a given schema uses includes or imports so
flattening it all may have side effects
> As currently the includes are transformed into
> includes with schemaLocation pointing to a non existent patch on the
> webserver.
> Is the only valid fix to configure redirects to the schemas for these
> addresses?
WADLGenerator will support such schema queries on its own, you can try
it, but indeed, if you prefer the servlet container read them then
redirects will do...
I can add a property to WADLGenerator to avoid updating the relative
import/include references. Can you give some example of where your
schemas are located, how is a root schema includes/imports one of them,
and which URI you use (where is war context, servlet path in that URI)
to get a given WADL ? I'd like to see if adding such property would
actually work or not

Sergey