cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: included xsd's are not resolved for wadl generation
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:37:25 GMT
On 23/01/15 14:05, MayBee wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I have found the following in this documentation:
> https://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-description.html#JAXRSServicesDescription-RepresentingexternalschemasandnonJAXBtypes
>
>> TODO : add ignoreImports flag so that users can list root and imported
>> schemas in "schemaLocations" and have them all inlined.
I vaguely recall I had an idea while I was typing the documentation that
it might be good if all the schemas imported directly or indirectly
can be inlined. Not sure now to be honest if it makes sense after all.
They do not have to be inlined for WADL offer a correct description.

> What is the current state here? Under progress? Any target version?
> At a first glance, I could not find an "ignoreImports" property for the
> JAXBElementProvider so provide my included schemas by hand by the
> "schemaLocations" list.

This is related to WADLGenerator.

WADL generator shoud be able to return schemas on request.
Example, if you have a base at localhost:8080/bar and a grammar
importing schemas/bar.xsd then a subsequent

localhost:8080/bar/schemas/bar.xsd

should work, I think I have some tests for it...

Sergey