cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aw: Re: client proxy conversion after request leads to NPE
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:22:15 GMT
On 23/01/15 14:18, Veit Guna wrote:

> Hm. It seems it has also something todo with dependencies on my classpath. On the first
look, it seems that spring is somehow involved in the problem.
> If I remove some deps, it works, if I add them, it breaks again. So maybe let me look
a bit further, before you fix something that maybe isn't broken :).

Sure, I thought it was strange that with your earlier issue we could not
see Client casted to InvocationHandlerAware even though both interfaces
are provided at the proxy creation time.
That said, I'll need to align in because if subresource is an abstract
or concrete class than it is a CGLIB turn and InvocationHandlerAware
would be needed, I see it is not provided to the proxy creation code

Sergey