cxf-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Rao <s.rajesh....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response not getting encrypted
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:59:05 GMT
Thanks Colm for your help

Created a cxf client to test the decryption of the response and it works
fine. So not sure what I am missing in SOAP UI. In fact the setup in SOAP UI
is pretty straight forward. We only need to define  'Incoming WSS' with the
keystore and trusted store. I have tried multiple combinations, but still
the issue persists. Has anyone tried to SOAP UI as a client for Signed and
Encrypted response. Does SOAP UI support this and if so would be great if
you can specify the setup for the same.

Thanks again...