cxf-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Rao <s.rajesh....@gmail.com>
Subject OutInterceptor properties using Java Annotations
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 02:31:15 GMT
I am using a "code first" approach for building web services.  I have been
able to set pretty much all the properties for InInterceptor using
EndpointProperty annotation like described below.

I see many examples where the spring approach is used to set the properties
for OutInterceptor like

However I do not see any example to set the properties for OutInterceptor. I
have already tried

and this

but to no avail. Basically these are not taking effect, as the response is
not getting signed/encrypted using these. Can anyone let me know how this
can be set in a "code first" approach using Java annotation?

Thanks in advance for helping out.