cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ariel Cassan <arielcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with signature of message including comments
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 08:42:34 GMT
Hi all,

I've some services exposed with CXF 2.7.12, which expects the incoming
messages to be signed (the validation is being done in WSS4JInInterceptor).
For the client, I'm just using SoapUI 5.

Signature validation is being performed well for any scenario, except for
when the body of the SOAP message includes comments. In that case, I'm
getting a:

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: The signature or decryption was
invalid

In order to exclude SoapUI as the cause of the problem, I've tried with
exactly the same message twice, once with the comment tag  and the other
without it. Both messages generates the same signature values, as we are
using xml-exc-c14n for canonicalization.

However, in the server with CXF, messages with comments fail to validate.

If it is not a bug, I'm thinking on things like a weird server encoding
configuration, any wrong WSS4J configuration or whatever like that.

Can someone realize what may be happening, or did someone face this same
problem before?
I can post examples of both messages, but I can assure that both makes the
same signature, so it's probably unnecessary.

Thanks a lot!