cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject JMS SessionTransacted
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 14:34:20 GMT
I have set this to true in the JMSCOnfiguration

I am using CXF 2.7.x.  I cannot upgrade to 3.x, so I need to get this
working using the JMS Configuration style.

What I am trying to get working is JMS managed transactions.  So If I throw
an runtime exception from my JAX-WS Implementation, I would expect the
message to be rolled back.

However this does not work as expected.  The JMSDestination expects a
PlatformTransactionManager to be configured in order for the rollback
process of the JMS Listener in spring to be executed.

I managed to get further by using

jmsConfig.setTransactionManager(new
JmsTransactionManager(connectionFactory));

Is this a bug in the cxf jms support or am I misunderstanding?